Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Son's Birthday Card

One of my son's just celebrated his 27th birthday, and this is the card I made for him. He is a chess enthusiast, so the Game Night stamp set had the perfect image! The stamp set has a coordinating Designer Series Paper, Jackpot. That made putting this card together a real cinch. My result is a bold, crisp card with a true masculine feel, just what I was going for!

Recipe:
Stamps: Game Night, Vintage Labels
Ink: Basic Black Craft Ink
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Very Vanilla So Saffron Card Stocks, Jackpot Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy,Circle Brads, StampinDimensionals

To order any of these supplies and more, just click here: candystamps.stampinup.net. Once you are there, simply click on "shop now" to place an order or just to browse our great line of stamping, scrapping, and crafting products. Don't forget that we are still in Sale-a-Bration which means a free product for EVERY $50 you spend! So shop now and get more!

1 comment:

  1. Really classy card, Candy. He's sure to love this. Love the colors you incorporated in it.

    p.s. please contact me in regard to your button share. I would love to join. thanks! Ret

    ReplyDelete