Friday, February 26, 2010

Stampin' Up! all the way!


All my creative endeavors feature Stampin' Up! materials exclusively. I think you already knew that, but I thought I might just highlight that fact! I love the incredible quality, design, and value found in every Stampin' Up! product.

I will be demonstrating some of the latest and best this Sunday, February 28th, at a workshop in my Stamping Studio (13246 Trentwood, San Antonio, TX 78231). Won't you join me? We will begin at 5:00, and everyone will make something to take home. This is a free event.

Call me at 210-492-3218 or email candy@sweetstamper.com to let me know you are coming. I will have materials ready for you, and I guarantee creative fun! If you think you are NOT creative, come anyway. I have some great things for the non-creative types:)

No comments:

Post a Comment