Thursday, February 18, 2010

Techniques You Can't Resist!







This month's Techniques Class features the Emboss Resist Technique. This technique can bring a very artsy look to your projects but takes just minutes to do! Don't miss this opportunity to receive in-depth, hands-on instruction in taking your card-making to the next level. Are you still at the beginner level of card-making? You can still join us! Emboss Resist is not difficult, and I will show you how quick and easy you can add some "Wow!" to your cards. People will think you are an expert stamper who has been stamping for years. (I won't tell if you won't:)

Friday, February 26th
6:30-8:30 p.m.
My Studio
2 custom-designed cards with matching envelopes
All supplies provided
Bring your own basic adhesive
$20.00
rsvp with payment by Wednesday, February 24th

Send me a check or use the convenient paypal button below. (The paypal adds a $.75 fee)





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog via Kelly (above) and have to say I LOVE what you've done with the Medallion and emboss resist! We have just received out mini sneak peek here in Aussie, and I'm over the moon that this stamp is coming down under. Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks to Kelly for linking your blog! You have a new follower :)

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete