Monday, November 16, 2009




Start the new year right by coming to an Opportunity Night! This meeting is all about giving you the opportunity to learn what it's like to take your favorite hobby, stamping, and make it into a business. Whether you want to stamp full time as a career like I do or supplement your family income like my daughter does (makes her car payment and part of her grocery budget), you can tailor your stamping business to your needs and available time. There will be a short presentation, and several demonstrators will be on hand to answer questions about how they run their business. So mark your calendar NOW!

Thursday, January 21st, 7:00-8:30 p.m. Hill Country Event Center, 8800 Broadway Click here for map

Call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at crattray@sbcglobal.net to let me know you are coming. I'll save you a seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment