Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


On this special day of Thanksgiving, I am giving thanks for being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Here is my list of 10 stamping things to give thanks for:

1. I love what I do! I'm so thankful to be able to do what I enjoy for a living.
2. I am so thankful that I can supplement my family's income through stamping.
3. I am so thankful to be able to work from home.
4. I am giving thanks for the amazing people I have met through stamping.
5. I thank God for giving us all creative abilities.
6. I am grateful that my daughter is also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and we do a lot of our work together.
7. I am thankful for the opportunities to grow as a person through my Stampin' Up! business. I'm doing things I didn't think I could do!
8. I am grateful for the full spectrum of card-making. I enjoy making the 3-minute quickie cards as well as the labor-intensive works of art.
9. I give thanks for each and every one of you. I wouldn't be here without you!
10. I'm so thankful for this great company, Stampin' Up! From award-winning designs to user-friendly, top-notch products, to fabulous training, to positive motivation, my admiration for and appreciation of this company grows with each year.

(The above card was one of our November club projects and lots of fun to make.) Supplies:
Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla Card Stocks
Lovely as a Tree (small leaf) stamp set and Grateful Greetings Jumbo Wheel
Versa Mark, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pads
Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, heat Tool, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Brass Build-a-Brad, Scallop Flower, 1/2" Circle and 1" Circle Punches, Blender Pens, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds Texturz Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment