Monday, November 9, 2009

My daughter's birthday


My daughter and husband share birthdays, and since I showed you my hubby's card on Wednesday, I thought I would share Tiffany's card today. She is a great joy in my life in so many ways. The fact that we are both Stampin' Up! demonstrators is just the icing on the cake (no pun intended:) Check out her blog here.

I wasn't totally thrilled with the way the card turned out, but by then it was 1:30 a.m. and I just needed to quit messing with it and go to bed! Although my critical eye found fault, Tiffany loved her card. And it was made just for her. You can do this, too! It's not hard or complicated. You don't have to be an artist or avid crafter to make cards for your loved ones. Call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at crattray@sbcglobal.net and I will help you get started. It's more affordable than Hallmark and waaaay more personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment