Saturday, November 28, 2009

Get those cards ready now!


Have you already made your Christmas cards for this year? If not, there is still time, but you will need to get started very soon. I am having a final installment of the Christmas Card Club on Saturday, December 12th, 9:30-11:30 a.m. You will leave that class with 6 beautiful, handmade Christmas cards with envelopes, ready for giving or mailing--made by you! Here is the paypal button to reserve your spot for the class.







If you need to make more than 6 cards (I make 50-60 each year:), call me at 210-492-3218, and I will help you make a plan, gather some supplies (you can use what you already have on hand and then add to that stash if necessary), and get those cards made. You will send/give your handmade Christmas cards with pride, and the recipients will be touched by the extra care expressed with a card made by you. Are you a total novice? I can help you put together a very simple design that will be lovely. It will be our secret how simple they were to make:) Email me at crattray@sbcglobal.net today and let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment