Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My hubby's birthday

It's my wonderful husband's birthday today, and this is the card I made him. He's a vintage kind of guy, so I made him a vintage card. This is a simple card cased from a Christmas Card Club design we did last month. I added in Night of Navy to increase the masculine feel and used a much-loved, long-retired stamp set called World Tour. Won't you make birthday cards for your loved ones? They will REALLY feel the love as you craft something just for them. Call me today at 210-492-3218, and we will get you started. Whether you need a few lessons or just supplies, I can help.
Stamps: World Tour
Ink: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede
Paper: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla Card Stocks
Accessories: Scallop Edge and Ticket Corner Punches, Night of Navy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamping Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment