Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Craft Show Item


These are some of the mini bulletin boards I've been selling at the Wolfson House Christmas Arts & Crafts Show this week. They have magnets on the back so you can hang them on a fridge, file cabinet, or other metal surface. Aren't they cute?

If you are on my newsletter list, you received instructions for this project as part of my free 12 Weeks of Christmas gift--free instructions for a project each week for 12 weeks. I hope you are enjoying the projects as much as I had putting them together for you. If you are not receiving the 12 Weeks of Christmas, sign up for my newsletter in the space provided just to your right. You can even email me and I will send you the ones you have missed. 'Tis the season for handmade, heartfelt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment