Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Digital Studio-Certified!

http://www.stampinup.net/uploads/fckeditor/stampinup/File/product_line_pages/MyDigitalStudioLG.jpg

I recently completed Stampin' Up's certification program for My Digital Studio so that I can give you informed answers to any and all questions about MDS. It's a great software system, a true digital papercrafting solution to all your papercrafting needs. I'm getting ready to create a large calendar for my kitchen and will keep you posted on its progress as well as upload photos once it is complete.

In the meantime, jump into the awesome world of digital papercrafting with My Digital Studio, and feel free to call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at crattray@sbcglobal.net. MDS gives you the capability to take all your digital photos and create projects with Stampin' Up!'s awesome artwork. Whether you wish to create scrapbooks, scrap pages, cards, calendars--well, the sky is the limit! So don't delay! Purchase My Digital Studio today by clicking here or put MDS on your Christmas Wish List. Then contact me and I will help Santa's elves get the right gift into Santa's bag for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment