Friday, January 29, 2010

What Tool Can I Not Live Without?

I was asked that very question this week, and it was a hard decision. I view many of my Stampin' Up! tools as essentials. They make creativity fun and easy while delivering consistently great results. But the one tool I go to daily is my Big Shot. When we first began carrying the Big Shot, I thought it was something I would need to have as a demonstrator but never dreamed it would become my favorite tool. I love, love love the die cuts, the gorgeous dry-embossing and textures, the boxes. I said recently that I cannot imagine how I used to stamp without it. Talk about adding pizazz and that "something extra" in record time with no fuss!
http://stampwithglenda.typepad.com/.a/6a010534af177f970c0120a8148054970b-pi
In addition, I am now branching out to using non-paper materials in the Big Shot. You can cut a variety of materials with it including card stock, vinyl, aluminum cans, thin metal sheets, rubber, wood, plastic, and more. I made some fabric brooches for the holidays with the lovely Flower Folds die and so enjoyed making them as well as wearing them. The Big Shot has reawakened my enjoyment of sewing. I cut out fabric squares today using the Scallop Square Die to try my hand at the very popular quilted rag bags. I hope to have it finished tomorrow and can't wait to show you photos! And I think I'm just getting started with this wonder tool:)

If you would like to explore the delights of this fabulous tool, call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at candy@sweetstamper.com. Now is the BEST time to purchase the BIG SHOT. With the Sale-a-bration Promotion you will get the most bang for your buck when purchasing the Big Shot. Remember you get FREE PRODUCT for every $50 you spend! If you are ready to purchase yours, click here to be on your way to crafting fun like you have never known:)

What is the tool YOU can't live without? I would love to know! Just leave a comment below to share your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment