Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love What You Do!

Do you love what you do? I mean with your work life? I do! You can earn money as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Whether you want to earn enough to make a new car payment, pay for a family vacation (I just treated my hubby and me to a 9 day trip to Disney World:), or make this your full time job, there is room for you on my team. During Sale-a-Bration, the Starter Kit is 15% off. That means it costs only $169 and is a fabulous value for over $335 worth of supplies. The icing on the cake is that, when you join during Sale-a-Bration, you also get to choose ANY stamp set in any of the current catalogs absolutely free! (I would choose the most expensive stamp set--$47.95 for Define Your Life, an extremely versatile and fun set.)

So what are you waiting for? Start loving what you do! Call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at candy@sweetstamper.com and we will talk about loving what you do. I'll answer any questions you may have to see if this is an opportunity that would work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment