Saturday, January 2, 2010

Got Ribbons?

One of the great new items in the Occasions Mini Catalog is 9 new colors of 5/8" Satin Ribbon.

* Basic Black
* Real Red
* Chocolate Chip
* Certainly Celery
* Pretty in Pink
* Bashful Blue
* Very Vanilla
* Old Olive
* Basic Gray.

Wouldn't you love some of each color? To get all those would cost you $80.55,and you would have 135 yards of ribbon! Most of us don't need quite that much ribbon, although I love, love, love our ribbons:) So I am offering a Ribbon Share! You will receive:

* 2 yards each of all 9 colors,
* Shipped to you in a bubble envelope - regular mail.
* Total cost $14.95

So, how do you get in on this share? Email me at candy@sweetstamper.com to let me know you would like your portion of the share. I will need your snail mail address, and I will start getting the envelopes ready.

I will order the ribbons on January 5th (while I'm at Disney World, thank you very much!), the first day ordering is available for Occasions Mini Catalog items, and send you an email notice of when the shipment arrives here. As soon as I receive shipment, I will get your ribbons ready for mailing and post them. I will send you another email at that point to let you know your ribbons have shipped to you, but I must have payment before shipment. You may send me a check. I will also set up a paypal button here on January 5th. I am not allowed to receive money for items that are not yet available for order--that is why there is not yet a paypal button! But just think--you will open your mail one day and there will be ribbons galore! What a fun thing to add zest to your day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment