Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Shower Invitations


As I am expecting my first grandbaby (woo-hoo!), I am preparing for showers. My daughter's mother-in-law is having a shower and needed 28 invitations. Tiffany wanted to make them herself but was in the midst of a major head cold/allergy invasion and unable to take much of anything to give her relief. With only 2 days until deadline, Mom/Grandma--ME! came in to the rescue with 28 hand-stamped invitations. They were so much fun to make!

recipe:
stamps: Nursery Necessities
ink: Sahara Sand, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads
paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal card stocks, Pretty in Pink Textured card stock
Accessories: Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Large Star Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Two-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at candy@sweetstamper to order supplies to make YOUR invitations for an upcoming event. Remember that by calling or emailing this week, you get my gift of FREE SHIPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment