Saturday, January 30, 2010

Favorite Items in Occasions Mini Catalog


There are so many great new products is the Occasions Mini Catalog. I thought I would give you my Top 5 Favorites. I am really, really enjoying the polish that the Epoxy Brads bring, the bling that comes with the Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, and the Clear Mount stamps are divine! So here goes:

Top 5 Favorites, Occasions Mini Catalog 2010:
  1. Vintage Vogue Stamp Set
  2. Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
  3. Epoxy Brads
  4. Sending Love Designer Series Paper
  5. On Board Books
What is your list of Top 5 Favorites in the Occasions Mini Catalog? Whether you already own the items or they are still on your wish list, I would love to hear from you about what has captured your attention. Each person that leaves a comment in the box below listing their Top 5 Favorites will receive a hand-stamped card using products from the Occasions Mini Catalog. (Make sure I have your snail mail address. If you have already placed orders with me, I have it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment