Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet Deal for Hostesses!



Hostess a workshop/party during September-November, to receive this great deal:

Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!

I realize that you have not yet seen the Holiday Mini Catalog, but you will soon. Having seen it myself, I can assure you that there are FABULOUS things to help you celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and even New Year's with great style! There's a lot to love:)

In addition to receiving any one item in the mini for $10, you will also receive a Level 1 Hostess set of stamps or papers from the Idea Book and Catalog absolutely free PLUS $25 to spend any way you like in the Catalog or the mini. That's a lot of free stuff and just in time to get you ready for the holidays.

Call me today at 210-492-3218 for the best dates on my calendar and let's stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment