Friday, August 28, 2009

Fresh sample

Don't you just love fall! I do! It's my favorite time of year and just around the corner. One of the best things about fall is all the beautiful colors in nature.

This new catalog stamp set, Leaf Lines (114393, $20.95, set of 6 stamps), has leaves for every season of the year. I watercolored this one using the oak leaves stamp and think this makes a great unisex card--equally appealing to men and women. (I don't like to give frilly cards to my hubby and sons:) The Twill Tape (105245, $5.95, 9 yards: 3 yards each of 3/8", 3/4", and 1 1/2" Twill Tape) is a very affordable "ribbon" option and has a host of uses. Here you can see that it adds texture, again, without being girly.

Would you like to learn to watercolor like this? Call me today at 210-492-3218 to set up a private class for you and your friends. Then be set to watercolor your own hand-crafted cards for the special people in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment