Monday, August 24, 2009

Dog Lovers Card


Having taken my doggie to the vet today, I thought I would post a card for us dog-lovers. This was stamped by a fellow-demonstrator, Bobbie Ganley, and is just too cute to keep to myself:) It didn't quite come out in the photo, but the dog is actually embossed clear, so he has touchable texture--how appropriate! Contact me today at 210-492-3218 or crattray@sbcglobal.net to schedule a workshop. It costs you nothing, and you can earn free stuff to make cool cards like this one.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, D is for Dog, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Close to Cocoa Craft Stampin' Pad
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge, Modern Label, 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Big Shot, Modern Label Movers Die, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tall Tales Designer Series Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment