Monday, August 31, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalog Release

Photobucket

It's here! Beginning tomorrow, September 1, you can view and/or order from the new Holiday Mini Catalog. It's full of fresh inspiration, ideas, and projects to make your holidays the best yet. Click here to view the mini.

While you're at it, mosey on over to my house tomorrow night, Tuesday, Sept. 1, between 6:30 and 9:00 p.m. for my Mini Catalog Open House. This is a come and go free event. You will make a project with items from the Mini Catalog, see samples featuring the new products, chat about upcoming holiday projects, have a snack and generally unwind.

Just let me know you are coming so that you can get through the gate and to ensure I have your project ready for you to stamp! 210-492-3218. You can even call me tomorrow, but join me and let's get a jump-start on fall and all the holidays that await us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment