Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Organized in Style!


These are the new file folders in the new in colors that are an incredible deal and really just so pretty and stylish. They are on page 169 of the new Idea Book & Catalog and are just $10.95 for 12 folders (3 each of 4 different designs). They coordinate with the Thoroughly Modern Desginer Series Papers and are a nice, heavy weight. In addition, they are on the tax free list for August 21-23!

I bought some just recently and they have made my vertical inbox look much more attractive as well as inviting. This has the added bonus of making me want to use these pretty folders! That means my workspace is more organized:) To label my file folders, I put a piece of Whisper White Card Stock into my printer and typed out the categories for my files. I then punched out my labels with my Modern Label Punch. What a great way to organize in style!

Call today to order your folders and/or other "school supply" type items that you would like to get tax free. I won't place the order until Aug. 21-23 so that we get in on this great Texas tradition of helping families while helping businesses and even individuals. So call today: 210-492-3218. Or email me at crattray@sbcglobal.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment