Thursday, July 16, 2009

Samples to Inspire!

Stamps: The More the Merrier (Level 3 Hostess set)
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad, Brocade Blue, Rose Red, and Crushed Curry Stampin Write Markers
Paper: Brocade Blue Rose Red, Crushed Curry Textured, Whisper White Card Stocks
Accessories: Chit Chat Rub-Ons, Rich Regals Brads, Eyelet Border Punch, Crushed Curry Polka Dot
Grosgrain Ribbon

This very special card is another sample from my demonstrator group swap, made by my talented upline, Gail Beezley. Aren't those little birds great! And the color combo is rich in beautiful colors. A lovely design that goes together quickly; now that's a winning recipe! The stamps are from The More the Merrier stamp set, a hostess set. That means you cannot purchase this set, but you can earn it free! That's even better than purchasing:)

Contact me today at 210-492-3218 to schedule your stamping party and get the ball rolling on earning free stamps and more. Are you outside San Antonio? I did a party in Nebraska earlier this year while attending a conference and have a stamp club in the Falls City/Floresville area. So I have stamps and will travel:) And if you think you don't have "crafty" friends, I would encourage you to not pre-judge people. When I attended my first stamping party, I had never stamped anything before. Now I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! I will help you put together a guest list that will surprise you. I also offer my Stamping Studio as a venue for the party, so you don't even have to vacuum! My house or yours, it doesn't matter to me. But let's get the party started today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment