Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Help Me Solve the Mystery!


What is the mystery? It's the identity of the lucky winner of free stamps and supplies! This Saturday, July 11th is my Mystery Hostess Party, and YOU could be the leading lady in this mystery:)

For the unveiling of the 2009/2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you are invited to my Mystery Hostess Party on Saturday, July 11th, 3-5 p.m.! The mystery is who will receive the hostess benefits! Stampin' Up! parties generate hostess-free merchandise based on sales at that event. Although I am the hostess, I'm giving away the freebies, and YOU could be the winner. It's lots of fun, and here is how you can win. You will receive tickets throughout the event as follows:

1 for attending
5 for bringing a new (to me) friend
1 for every $10 in orders
5 for workshops booked to be held within 60 days

Everyone will make a card using the brand new in-colors and a just-released stamp set plus I will demonstrate a scrapbook page and a 3-D item. There will also be door prizes throughout the event, you will get your own catalog to take home, and you will have lots of fun:) A great way to spend a hot Texas summer afternoon!

RSVP due Thursday, July 9th so I can prepare for you. Hurry! Call me today at 492-3218 to reserve your spot for this fun event.



1 comment:

  1. Man, I followed that the dark truth link, and was completely in the story. Damn exciting. The latest post talks about a friend of him who's gone missing . Somewhere on his way to Leh, India. And the guy is asking for help find it. Soundss like an online game . This looks interesting. M already hooked on.

    ReplyDelete