Monday, July 27, 2009

Final Deal of the Week-Sweet One!







This is it, folks! The final Deal of the Week, and it's a sweet one! Look at this fabulous heart punch, and who can resist 30% off? I know I can't! I do not yet own this punch, but I will after this week. This punch has a myriad of uses from cardmaking to scrapbooking to favor making and more.

Once again, I am offering you the opportunity to order this with a 10% shipping rate, just as if you were at a Stampin' Up! party. If this is the ONLY item you wish to order this week and are happy to pick up your order from my house, then use the paypal button below. Tax and shpg. are included in the cost.









If you would like to add this great deal to other items you wish to order, click here and then on Shop Now. The Deal of the Week is in plain view, and then you can just keep shopping! What fun:)

PLEASE NOTE: Unlike other Deals of the Week, this one expires on Friday, July 31st, at 10:50 a.m. So hurry and buy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment