Friday, July 31, 2009

Demonstrator Perks


Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has sooo many perks. I love what I do and would love to introduce YOU to the joys of getting paid to have fun. Here is a photo of one of my recent purchases made with my stamp money. (Click here to see my Brighton Handbag, compliments of Stampin' Up!) I love my Blackberry! I didn't have to dip into household expense monies, and my new phone is a great tax write-off as it is a business expense. With my Blackberry, I will be able to communicate with you all wherever I go!

So how do you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Well, there are two fantastic specials right now that enable you to join and save $$$ while doing so! Click here for details. That will take you to my Promotions page. Click on the second promotion listed as "Have Fun Doing What You Love," and then call me at 210-492-3218 with any questions at all. I look forward to having you on my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment