Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Classy New Card Design


Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry card stocks
Other: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds Texturz Plate, Magnetic Movers and Shapers, White Jumbo Grommet, Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch


Another sample from our demonstrator group swap, this gorgeous card was made by my talented upline, Gail Beezley. I love the simple sophistication and clean lines. It features one of the new in colors: Rich Razzleberry, which I can already tell is my favorite:) I hope you are inspired by what can be done with a single in color and Whisper White! Call me today (492-3218) to attend my Mystery Hostess party on Saturday (scroll up for details) to make a card using the new in colors and be a possible winner of free stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment