Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wish Lists

A Stampin' Up! Wish List is a wonderful thing! I keep an ongoing Wish List at all times. As I run out of certain supplies or come across something in the catalog I can't live without, it goes on the Wish List. As I order those items, they come off the Wish List, making room for other items! In this way, I don't get into the middle of a project and come up short because I ran out of something that I regularly use. And I keep track of the new things I want so that I can prioritize my stamping dollars.

Email me at crattray@sbcglobal.net and I'll send you a nifty email that has a Wish List with catalog helps on the side. You know how you want to find something in the catalog quickly? That is what the "catalog helps" are for. And they are right there, next to your Wish List, where you need them. Print several and give one to a friend or two. Then start dreaming and wish big:)

pssst! Give a copy of your Wish List to your hubby and/or kids. Makes gift-giving easy for them and fun for you. I deliver gift-wrapped items to your home if you live in San Antonio--a fabulous service for husbands. All part of delivering great service and products to you in my Sweet Stampin' business!

No comments:

Post a Comment