Thursday, May 7, 2009

Let's Have a Party!

Never been to a Stampin' Up! party/workshop? Host your own! Now is the time to plan a gathering of friends and family to have some creative fun. You supply the guests and refreshments, I supply the entertainment, door prizes, and fun. Who supplies the house is negotiable--yours or mine, doesn't matter to me.

You will earn fabulous free stamp sets and catalog merchandise, just for being the hostess! I have the following dates in July open for bookings. Contact me quickly to secure your date and get the party started!
  • Saturday, July 3
  • Saturday, July 18
  • Friday, July 17
  • Friday, July 31
Once we have a date, I will send you everything you need to get the party started: invitations, current catalogs and other pertinent information, and a big envelope to keep all the bits and pieces in and a place for your guest list. Get in on the fun! Earn free stamps! Inspire. Create. Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment