Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chef Thanks


One of my sons is a chef at Le Reve restaurant here in San Antonio, and he and one of his co-workers came to our home to prepare an authentic Italian meal. It was wonderful! Here is my card of thanks for Luca, executive chef of the soon-to-be-open Il Sogno restaurant in San Antonio. The card is simple and clean, masculine in color and feel, and this chef is perfect!

Voila and Sincere Salutations Sets; Basic Black, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pads; Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black Card Stocks, Jackpot Designer Series Paper (chef's pants); Hodgepodge Hardware, Metal Eyelets, Crop-a-Dile, Blender Pens, Photo Corner Punch

Sign up for the upcoming Occasions Card Class, and you, too, will make great cards like this for every occasion of your life! Saturday, June 13th, 9:30-11:30 a.m. is the next class. Make 6 cards, 2 each of 3 exclusive, custom designs. All supplies and hands-on instruction are included. The class is held in my Stamping Studio. Once I receive your class fee, I will contact you with the address and answer any questions you may have. Come stamp with me!






No comments:

Post a Comment