Thursday, May 7, 2009

May Stamp Parties

I still have a few dates available for a party in May if you would like to quickly gather some people for a fun, creative party. I have the following dates open:
  • Friday, May 22
  • Saturday, May 23
Contact me asap, and we will get the party started! All you do is gather some friends and loved ones and supply a few snacks. The rest is up to me--pretty easy party, huh? I do not charge a fee to do a party, so it's cheap entertaining and a great time for all. After we set the date, I will give you invitations and some other info.

Parties typically run for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours. That is up to you--how many projects would you like to make, and how much time do you and your guests have? Personally, I could stamp all day:) Alas, other responsibilities beckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment