Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day scrapbook card




This super-cute card was given me by me daughter, also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, for Mother's Day. It's made like a mini-scrapbook with pockets for extra notes. It shows the progression of her being a young girl with mom, then there is a page where Tiffany has grown older and we have added our pet dog, Sugar, and then the last page has her, all grown up, with her own dog. (We are an all-Corgi family. My daughter and one of my sons have Pembroke Welsh Corgis and I have a Cardigan Welsh Corgi.) This card uses the fabulous All in the Family stamp set that is just a blast to use and makes personalizing things super-easy! To order this stamp set and more on line, go to candystamps.stampinup.net
or contact me to learn how YOU can earn FREE STAMPS at crattray@sbcglobal.net

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest card; what a great thing for ya'll to have!

    ReplyDelete