Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ribbons Galore!


The OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG GOES LIVE JANUARY 5TH.

One of the great new items is 9 new colors of 5/8 Satin Ribbon.

Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Basic Gray. Each roll is $8.95 for 15 yards.

Wouldn't you love some of each color? To get all those would cost you $80.55, and you would have 135 yards of ribbon! Most of us don't need quite that much ribbon although I love, love, love our ribbons:)

I am offering a Ribbon Share for U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY. You will receive:

2 yards each of all 9 colors, Shipped to you in a bubble envelope - regular mail. Total cost $14.95


Sign up today for the ribbon share to reserve yours! I cannot accept payment until the start date of the catalog, which is Jan 5th. E-mail me if you want to be included and I will set up a paypal button for Jan. 5th. Of course, you can send me a check instead. But contact me asap by email at crattray@sbcglobal.net or by phone at 210-492-3218 to reserve your set of ribbons. You will love the look they add to any project:)

No comments:

Post a Comment