Thursday, December 10, 2009

2010 Mini Calendars



This is the 3-D project we are doing in my Hostess Clubs this month. These make a nice little something to give someone and/or a great way to see the entire year at a glance on your own fridge, file cabinet, etc. I put two little magnets on the back so you can hang it somewhere convenient. If you place the scallop flower a bit lower on the "frame," you can mail this using one of our medium envelopes with a standard stamp. I hope you like these!

Would you like to create little gifts like this? I purchased too many of the 2010 12-month mini calendars and am offering them for sale at cost. They are like a little pad of paper, and you just tear off the months as they pass. The size is:

2 1/2" x 1 3/4" (this is the one pictured in the club project above)
3" x 2 1/4" (this is the one pictured alone at right and is actually a 13-month calendar as it includes December 2009)

The smallest are $.23 each pad
The next size up are $.25 each pad

So call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at crattray@sbcglobal.net to place your order. I can mail them to you if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment