Monday, December 14, 2009

More Club Projects




Isn't this card cute and fun? This is another of our December Hostess Club projects and another of my talented daughter's (Tiffany Mirisoleiman)designs. We always use the Big Shot in club, and this card uses it for 2 different elements.

I have openings for my 2nd Monday Hostess Club coming up for renewal in February. If you would like to stamp regularly, build your supplies in a budget-friendly way, get 6 free classes, get hostess benefits, and have a great Girls' Night Out, then Hostess Club is for you! The 2nd Monday group begins anew in February, so let me know if you want a space asap because this is a popular group with limited space.

I also have a 2nd Friday club forming. We aim to begin in January, so let me know if that is a better schedule for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment