Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sign up now for my newsletter!


Are you a subscriber to my newsletter? If not, you don't know what you are missing! I send out a newsletter twice each month. The first goes out around the first of each month and is packed with tips, ideas, project photos and more. The second is much shorter and goes out around the middle of each month; it lets you know of time-sensitive specials and updates.

In addition, right now I'm sending out the 12 Weeks of Christmas, my gift to all my newsletter subscribers. It's a little project delivered to your inbox each Wednesday absolutely free! They give you a photo, project instructions and supply list--plenty of inspiration for cards, gifts, tags, and wrapping. So what are you waiting for? Just go to the sign up box on your right, and be on your way to fresh, monthly creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment