Saturday, October 17, 2009

October Techniques Class-Shaker Cards


Well, I still don't have my new camera (mine was stolen last weekend from my checked luggage) and therefore no picture for the cards we are making in class this week. But you will love the cards! Here is another example of a shaker card that I found in my photos. This is from a swap I participated in and is done by the very talented Cathy Somody. Her cards always have that extra "something"! This shaker is filled with holiday glitter. Now, that is just a fun card!

Time is getting short for this class, so hurry and sign up by this Wednesday, October 21st so we can get everything ready for you. Class details:

4 custom-designed cards and matching envelopes
2 friendship, 2 Christmas
$20.00 All supplies included except basic adhesive
Friday, October 23rd, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
My Stamping Studio (13246 Trentwood)

Here's the Paypal button for your convenience (a $.75 paypal fee is added) or you can mail me a check.






No comments:

Post a Comment