Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Today is the big day, and for me, it's my birthday, too! So Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to me! We have gorgeous weather for the trick or treaters, and with it being Saturday, you don't have to worry about school the next day. Here is my last Halloween card to show for 2009. It uses the very popular new stamp set, Sweet Centers, featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Isn't it awesome how there is a little treat cup in the middle?! You can put anything inside, so you can totally customize your cards. This stamp set has broad appeal and many uses as there are Halloween images, Christmas images, Valentine images, and some all-occasion ones too. As you can see from the card recipe below, this image allows you to make a "wow" card with a minimum of supplies. You can purchase this set for just $29.95 (set of 6 stamps) or host a workshop totalling $250 by November 30th to choose any item in the Holiday Mini Catalog, including this fabulous set, for just $10. To book a workshop--that means you gather some friends and/or family and I come to teach you how to stamp, including projects for everyone to make and take home--email me at crattray@sbcglobal.net today. My calendar is pretty full, but I'm sure we can find a date that works for both of us.

Stamps: Sweet Centers
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Dusty Durango, Basic Black, Whisper White Card Stocks
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sweet Treat Cups, Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment