Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monthly Stamping

Photobucket

I spent this afternoon getting ready for my 2nd Tuesday Hostess Club. We are making 2 lovely cards and a Halloween treat bag, and I got everything prepped, pre-cut, and ready for a fun evening of stamping. This is one of the cards we will be making, designed by my very talented daughter, Tiffany Mirisoleiman, also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and featuring the lovely Pendant Park stamp set.

Would you like a monthly girls' night out? Hostess Club is a fabulous way to make that happen. Contact me at 210-492-3218 or crattray@sbcglobal.net to learn about openings in one of my clubs. Regular stamping leads to a happier, healthier life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card! Love the purple and green colors - it's so fun and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete