Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Celebrate Fall!

I am so excited that my favorite season is almost here! Having just endured the hottest summer in San Antonio history, I am looking forward to fall like never before. Already, thank God, the temperatures are beginning to drop. And some of our trees are having an early autumn in response to the severe heat and drought. Nature is just helping them survive and treating us to early fall colors at the same time:)

The recipe for this card is posted below, but it features the new stamp set Leaf Lines (item #114393, set of 6 stamps, $20.95). This very versatile set of stamps has leaf images for every season plus a great text: "Live full of love. Love full of life." Since I made this card into a thank you card, I used one of my all-time favorite text stamp sets, Heard from the Heart (item #111644, set of 4 stamps, $22.95). To order any of these stamps/supplies or get a consult for your stamping needs, call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at crattray@sbcglobal. As always, you can order from my website 24/7. Just click here and then on "Shop Now."
Stamps: Leaf Lines, Heard from the Heart
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Dusty Durango, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Garden Green card stocks
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Square Punches, VersaMark Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment