Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cash for Christmas


I love being able to make my Christmas cards and projects while purchasing all my supplies at a discount, selling some of those same items at various craft shows and bazaars, teaching classes, holding workshops, the works! Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator allows me to wear many hats and to enjoy the style of each one:)

I also love the flexibility of getting to choose which activities I wish to host and how much time I want to devote to them. And I love the paycheck I receive! If you would like to know more about having your own, customized stamping business, call me at 210-492-3218. There are demonstrator meetings on Monday and Thursday of this week (Monday, 9/21 and Thursday, 9/24). I would love to have you as my guest to learn a bit more about what it's like to be a demonstrator. You can also email me at: crattray@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment