Friday, June 12, 2009

New In-Colors


The 09/10 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog will be released on July 1st with LOTS of new ideas, stamps, products, and more. I can't wait! As a SU! Demonstrator, I get a sneak peek at what is coming and an opportunity to purchase some items before the catalog release so that I can show you, in person, some of the new line. These are the new in colors. Aren't they gorgeous!
I'm having a new catalog release party on Saturday, July 11th. Mark your calendars now to attend, and see all the details here on my calendar of events. In the meantime, call me at 210-492-3218 to book your own summer Stampin' Up! party. I bring free entertainment, and you could earn some of the new stamps and in colors for yourself. It's a fun way to spend an afternoon or evening, plus we are indoors so we stay out of the heat! Hurry! Summer is in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment