Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day in a demonstrator's house

This is the card I made for my hubby for Father's Day. I knew he would like the clean lines and crisp feel of this card--a perfect fit for him from me. The simple but bold color scheme is Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, and Basic Black, and the stamp set is All Holidays. My daughter is also a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Here is the card she made for Dad:



She used the All in the Family stamp set which makes personalizing/customizing any card or project so simple. You will notice the detail Tiffany added to this card: faux stitching with the Signo Gel Pen, lots of sponging to soften the look, and paper piercing to add texture and interest. My daughter-in-law is a stamper, too! Here's the card she made for Dad:



This uses one of my all-time favorite stamp sets: Fall Flair. It doesn't really show up in the photo, but Nicole gave a lot of texture to this card. In addition to the leaves in the center being popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals, she also pressed the ends of the leaves up so that they are not lying flat against the card. So the dad in our house, my DH, received THREE hand-stamped, heartfelt cards yesterday. Go to candystamps.stampinup.net to see lot of ideas (click on Creative Projects) and also to shop 24/7 (click on Shop Now). Start creating your own hand-stamped, heartfelt cards and watch people's faces light up with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment