Monday, June 8, 2009

Multi-Purpose Scrapping


When you create a scrapbook page, it can serve many purposes. I have created this super-simple page using one stamp set, Best Wishes and More, plus an alphabet set, the new Jumble Alphabet. I also used my Define Your Life stamp set in the place of journaling. I think it's a way to keep my page simple, and the definitions look like a dictionary entry, carrying along my theme of "school-aged teenager" along with my spiral punch. With a few punched shapes, felt flowers and a brad, it looks super-cute and conveys the personality of this teenager who is a great family friend. I chose the definitions for quality, because my friend is a quality girl; unique, because she is one-of-a-kind; and zeal, because she has passion for her interests.

Because I scrapped in 8 x 10, I can pop this page into an inexpensive photo frame and give it as a gift or hang it. It could also be put into the front of a school binder--you know the ones that have a clear "window" on the front? I could put it in a scrapbook as is, or I could "step it up." That means I could take this page and layer it onto a 12 x 12 page. With a few more embellishments and even another small photo or two, I would have a top-notch 12 x 12 page.

So when you scrap, consider the possibilities! To purchase any of these supplies and more, click here. Then click on "Shop Now". You can also click on "Calendar" to see my full calendar so you can join me for scrapbooking events. I would love to scrap with you!

Recipe: Best Wishes and More, Define Your Life, Jumble Alphabet stamp sets; Night of Navy, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads; Whisper White, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie Card Stocks; Spiral Punch, Various Circle Punches, Ticket Corner Punch, Signo White Gel Pen, Flower Fusion felt flowers, Soft Subtles Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment