Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Post

I made this lovely card as part of a class last year, and it was a favorite for everyone even though it is a sympathy card.  Shortly after we had the class, I had need of this card and was so pleased to have something so lovely already made and ready to send.  Not only was I able to send words of comfort that I wrote, but I was able to send a bit of hand-made beauty which was very welcome in a time of great sorrow.

The wheeled images are from Watercolor Vine, now retired, but the stamps are all part of the still-current Close as a Memory.  The soft blue hues, gentle flowers and comforting words work together to effectively bring home the message of hope. Let hope rise in you today, for truly "Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal."

No comments:

Post a Comment