Thursday, April 22, 2010

Congratulations to me!


Congratulations to me!  I'm a grandma!  My daughter Tiffany, also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, gave birth to Olivia Cathryn last night.  I am so happy!  Mother and daughter are both doing very well as is Dad (although his part was rather easy:).

This darling card was made by my upline, Gail Beezley, and given to Tiffany for her baby shower. I thought it would make a perfect post for today, announcing Olivia's entry into the world.  A future stamper has been born!  And her birth is being marked with cards and gifts made with, of course, Stampin' Up! products!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome Olivia! I am happy to to here that she and Tiffany are doing well.
    I enjoyed Stamp Club on Tuesday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having a great time with her! And I really enjoyed stamping with you ladies. You are a great group:)

    ReplyDelete