Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Morning Cup

I'm bringing you a virtual cup of coffee this morning!  This gorgeous card (made by Cathy Somody) uses the new Morning Cup stamp set.  Being a big tea drinker myself and having passionate coffee and tea drinkers in the family, this stamp set is on my "must have" list.  In fact, I plan to have it be the end of this month:)
In addition to featuring Morning Cup, this card also features the very versatile Love Letter Designer Series Paper.  The classic designs and Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla color scheme in these papers make for quick "wow" in gender neutral projects.  Scrapbook your guys OR your girls using this great set of papers.  Make beautiful cards for men OR women using the same paper. 
Learn to make great cards like this in one of my card clubs and/or classes.  Just click on the page links at the top of this blog for full details.  I can't wait to stamp with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment