Sunday, September 19, 2010

For today's inspirational Sunday post, I'm sharing a very simple card (made by another stamper) with a simple yet meaningful message and a very simple layout.  The stamp set used is Crosses of Hope, and this card can be made in just minutes.  Although it takes only minutes to make, it conveys a timeless message.  This is truly an all-occasion card.

When we ask for God to "bless" someone, we are asking Him to empower them to prosper.  We truly need God to help us live a life that is worth living, need Him to "prosper" us.

Beloved, in regard to all things I pray that you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
(3Jn 1:2 MKJV)

One of the meanings of the word "prosper" in this verse is "to help on the road."  I like that.  I need help on the road of life; I think we all do.  My prayer for you, my blog readers, is that God will bless YOU, that He will empower you to prosper, that He will help you on the road of life.  And as you are blessed, may you pray for others to be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment