Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fancy Folds Cards Class

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I am always learning new techniques, tools, products, and more to further enhance my stamping abilities.  And I pass on to you, my loyal customers, what I learn so that you, too, can add to your stamping repertoire.

I've been learning some Fancy Folds techniques that bring a really different look and feel to a hand stamped card.  I'll be teaching two of these folds at the next Techniques Class, right around the corner of the calendar on Tuesday, April 6th.   This is one of the cards we will be doing.  It's called a Z Fold Card because the fold looks like a Z.  It's a fun design, and I added a little ribbon tab to use when pulling open the card.  The inside panel is for writing and signing, and I think it's a lovely spring birthday card!  Later in the week, I'll post the other card we will be doing, an easel card for the guys.

Here you can see the Z Fold Card when it is folded and then again when it is open.  The middle panel is left blank for your own personal message.  Once again, I'm using the fabulous Awash with Flowers stamp set for a birthday card awash with spring color! 

  • Techniques Class-Fancy Folds
  • Tuesday, April 6th, 6:30-8:30
  • $20 covers all supplies and hands-on instruction
  • Make 2 each of 2 custom-designed cards with matching envelopes





No comments:

Post a Comment