Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ever been to a Stampin' Up! workshop?


Have you ever been to a Stampin' Up! workshop? If you haven't I'd like to invite you. You may join any of my workshops as my guest. These are held in the homes of various people across San Antonio and beyond. I post the address of the workshop on my calendar at candystamps.stampinup.net. You can click on the various workshops where you will see full details including an address. If the address is near you and you would like to attend as my guest, just contact me at 210-492-3218 or candy@sweetstamper.com by the rsvp date. Then, be my guest!

Workshops are a great time of creativity and fun. Everyone makes something to take home. These are projects that appeal to veterans as well as newbies. You get to see the latest and best in the world of stamping, scrapbooking, and die-cutting as well as demonstrations. There are great door prizes as well as a special gift for the hostess. So what are you waiting for? Start the year out right by doing something you have never done before!

No comments:

Post a Comment